Connect to AkiCloud on MacOS
You can connect AkiCloud via afp or smb protocol, macos finder has built-in both of these protocols.
We recommend using AFP (Apple Filing Protocol) for some native Finder features such as "Tag".
- Activate Finder app (by click anywhere on desktop or Finder icon in Dock)
- Click menu Go -> "Connect to Server.."
or press keycommand "Command + K"
- Type: "afp://cloud.akivn.net"
- Provide your AkiCloud UserName and Password (not your Mac username)
You can checked "Remember" for faster connection on the next time.
- Choose Drive you need to connect in list available
You can choose multiple Drive to mount.